31. During winter in cold countries, the __________ is mixed to melt the ice on the icy roads.
c. Carbon dioxide
32. In a very low temperature which from the following will freeze at last?
a. River water
b. Canal water
c. Sea water
d. Water in a lake
33. The nearest planet to the Earth is _________.
34. The planet that moves round the Sun at the highest speed is?
35. In general, Comets have __________ orbits.
b. Highly elliptical
36. GPS is an abbreviation for?
a. Global Poles System
b. Global PolySiliconium Store
c. Global Positioning System
d. Global Position Structure
37. Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving the __________.
a. Gain of Electrons
b. Loss of Electrons
c. Gain of Protons
d. Loss of Protons
38. At night, Plants intake __________ and release __________.
a. Oxygen – Carbon dioxide
b. Carbon dioxide – Oxygen
c. Oxygen – Carbon monoxide
d. Carbon monoxide – Oxygen
39. Urine is produced in __________.
c. Large intestine
40. Blood is cleaned by __________.
ANSWERS: EVERYDAY SCIENCE QUIZZES