- The least significant bit of the binary number, which is equivalent to any odd decimal number, is:
C) 1 or 0
- The latest PC keyboards use a circuit that senses the movement by the change in its capacitance,
A) Capacitance keyboard B) Mechanical keyboard C) Qwerty keyboard
D) Dvorak keyboard
- The Stepped Reckoner was invented by
A) John Napier
B) William Oughtred C) Gottfried Leibnitz D) Blaise Pascal
- A term used to describe interconnected computer configuration is
D) Micro program sequence
- While inserting a diskette into the diskette drive of a PC, the
diskette’s label side should face
B) North C) South D) Up
- Most of the inexpensive personal computers do not have any disk or diskette drive. What is the name of such computes?
A) Home computers
B) Diskless computers
C) Dedicated computers
D) General purpose computers
- What is a light pen?
A) Mechanical Input device
B) Optical input device
C) Electronic input device
D) Optical output device
- Which of the following class of computers can not support multiple users simultaneously?
A) Mainframe Computer
B) Mini Computers
C) Micro Computers
D) All of them can support
- Which of the following is considered first computer in the world?
C) Mark I
D) None of above
- When a key is pressed on the keyboard, which standard is used for converting the keystroke into the corresponding bits?
A) ANSI B) ASCII
C) EBCDIC D) ISO
1-A 2-A 3-C 4-A 5-D 6-B 7-B 8-C 9-C 10-A